Posts by Mk300
18 posts total, newest first.
APB Retail Codein All Points Bulletin Reloaded Sell Selling / Trading / Buying - I sell for €10 each - add me on skype: ArmeagdonVery good high account , with lots of guns - NOT HACKED ON ITin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Pandora's Box;7552824]iam from bulgaria and i live in israel first thing-_-
still that face/lolol[/QUOTE]
I bet ur face is the most retardest face in the world ;)Very good high account , with lots of guns - NOT HACKED ON ITin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Love the fact that people from Israel are the UGLIEST PEOPLE ON EARTH AND ARE TO SCARED TO UPLOAD THEIR PIC =DBest offerin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Gunaddded ;)Corporal 1 with many caps guns.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Raytiger3;7552087]I'd easily kill a man for this account.
Good luck on your sales.
P.S. Use OMM for the safety of the buyer and seller.[/QUOTE]
This scammer saying this. TROL
Showing the 5 most recent posts.