Posts by killayous
71 posts total, newest first.
[Something I found] Not Minein Operation 7 Hacks - Just tried it out, Really nice, I'ma use this along with your trainer apezwijnNEW![Release] Op7 Public Trainer v1.2in Operation 7 Hacks - Lol his 1.3 version is kick ass.
Unlimited SP
Unlimited Ammo
Air Walk (Press Shift + Spacebar to activate and Shift to de-activate, 'enable hotkeys' must be checked)
No Spread (Does not include No Recoil!)
BettNEW![Release] Op7 Public Trainer v1.2in Operation 7 Hacks - Yup, This one is great, thank you. The gravity disconnects me in some maps though, I impatiently await for your next update, Do I have your permission to share this with my xfire buddies,( I don't know them in RL)NEW![Release] Op7 Public Trainer v1.2in Operation 7 Hacks - You last one was in VB6 correct?NEW![Release] Op7 Public Trainer v1.2in Operation 7 Hacks - Your last trainer banned me, is this used by basic CE or C++?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.