Posts by JamesA2
78 posts total, newest first.
[EXE][SWF]RotMG Orape Client 27.3.1in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Nice! .swf doesn't work and the .exe is laggy as fuck, two thumbs up buddy. Keep working hard!What would you be willing to pay for specialized RotMG Private server hosting?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - Pfft. Is this thread a joke?
1. Most users on this forum are kids that have no clue what they're doing
2. They also don't have money
3. Realm Private Servers are doomed to fail, if they aren't doomed already. Is there eGodRealm! 24/7! VPS Hosted! No Hamachi!in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - [QUOTE=ubstarshine;9699972]That's great? You are also a huge person on the foums. I don't even have an account picture. Who do you think people would go twords? Someone's server that they know well, or a "random's"[/QUOTDon't waste your time with ROTMG server hostingin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - Good joke. Oh well guess I'm done wasting time replying now, too many children on this forum.
Edit: I must also mention that your post doesn't even make sense in the slightest.Don't waste your time with ROTMG server hostingin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - I said everything in my thread that I wanted to say, you just refuse to read it, I guess?
If they want to make a server they have to dedicate a LOT of time into doing so, I am pretty much telling them that. It's the who
Showing the 5 most recent posts.