Posts by cody2850
10 posts total, newest first.
A bit Smarter : Multihack 4.6 [Fully External] [Rage/Legit]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=561564745A bit Smarter : Multihack 4.6 [Fully External] [Rage/Legit]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - =detected , vacced mid game, no overwatch. no rage hacking.
proof
https://gyazo.com/91213ad866aeb3d8df643de658be794eT_T Phoenix 3.0 Beta [5-5-2015]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=AssassinTurtles;10488743]As 5/10 this hack is undetected and works perfectly. One thing i've noticed is that the aimbot does not work at all.[/QUOTE]
it does work, i was bhoping with a negev headshotting everybodT_T Phoenix 3.0 Beta [5-5-2015]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=th3m0th;10480500]Sorry if I'm asking something obvious here but when I activate the menu I'm not able to go through it.. arrow keys do nothing for me.[/QUOTE]
press escape to pause the game then use the mouse to T_T Phoenix 3.0 Beta [30-4-2015]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - i got that error on my legit main account after the last update , pretty sure its not related , had to reinstall the game to fix it
Showing the 5 most recent posts.