Posts by Db94yoshi
9 posts total, newest first.
I am giving away free combat arms accounts! PEEP INSIDE.in Combat Arms Discussions - Thats whats up! You have any more up for grabs?! I wanna possibly swoop them all up so i can add more members to my clan lolCLAN RECRUITING!in Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising - Hey, I have started up a clan, full of noobies lol. I'm 'pro' if you get what i'm saying, looking for a few more 'pros' to help balance out my clan?! We're not picky about members, as long as you aren't a clan hopper.
Combat arms clan *legit or hacker*in Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising - Is this an active clan still?Simple Canain Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=CalmTiger;8762820]I have done exactly as stated but my only problem is that extreme injector won't find engine.exe in the process list. Can anyone recommend anything?[/QUOTE]
You can just type it into the processHackShield Pro [Discussion]in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Hmmmm, very good point..
but can't you take a warrock hackshield?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.