Posts by iplanezz
82 posts total, newest first.
[H]Nice Steam Account [W]Black Ops 2 account and/or nice steam games.in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Still trading my account.[H]Nice Steam Account [W]Black Ops 2 account and/or nice steam games.in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Reav3R;9274443]I have Black Ops II + DLCs (CSGO is Untrusted) (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=788479) but your account isn't worth it. I could sell it cheap to you if you want.[/QUOTE]
Added you.I got[H]Nice Steam Account [W]Black Ops 2 account and/or nice steam games.in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=flexster1998;9273850]Yo, Will you take a Elder Scrolls online beta key? Add me on Skype! Flexster102[/QUOTE]
Already got an account :) Thanks anyways.[H]Nice Steam Account [W]Black Ops 2 account and/or nice steam games.in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=kilroy8;9274124]i have a cod ghost account and a bf4 key[/QUOTE]
Add me on skype mate.[H]Nice Steam Account [W]Black Ops 2 account and/or nice steam games.in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Accepting everything now!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.