Posts by ChrisReeve
12 posts total, newest first.
Zombicidal's Keys and Services [$1.75 Keys][Never Resold][Trusted Seller][Lifetime]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - SCAMMER ALERT!!
I, and many others in this thread have bought lots and lots of keys from him the last couple of weeks, or the lifetime key, like myself and probarbly dozens of other people. None of us have recieved ANY Zombicidal's Keys and Services [$1.75 Keys][Never Resold][Trusted Seller][Lifetime]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Its Friday, and I have not recieved any keys yet. Are the delayed? My skype name is christopher.s******** and my paypal-mail is christopher.s********@gmail.comZombicidal's Keys and Services [$1.75 Keys][Never Resold][Trusted Seller][Lifetime]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - No problem, thanks for replying. As I said, I have been satisfied up until you started being AFK. Will be waiting for keys, either via skype, or via email. :)Zombicidal's Keys and Services [$1.75 Keys][Never Resold][Trusted Seller][Lifetime]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - I don't think hes a scammer yet. It worked fine for me the first week or so, but then he started to be offline for most of the time. Yes, people have real lifes, and he announced he was going to be offline for 2 days, whZombicidal's Keys and Services [$1.75 Keys][Never Resold][Trusted Seller][Lifetime]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=zombicidalkeys;8012167]I email keys to the buyers paypal[/QUOTE]
No you don't, not to all of your Lifetime Key buyers at least. Take a look into my case please, I have tried to get keys from you every day for abou
Showing the 5 most recent posts.