Posts by randomlime
26 posts total, newest first.
Alessandro10 V2 - 07/19/2011in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - The Hacks lag the room to the state where it crashesFlameswor10 Menu [v2.5]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Forgot to comment after trying it out,
Works Great no D/C,
Tips for people that cant get it working Use Portal injector
Which can be found here:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat-arms-spammers-injectors-multi-toolExiled Public Hack -Reloaded- v1.1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=topblast;3736562]TESTED ON
WINDOWS xp 32 works
WINDOWS vista 32 WORKS
WINDOWS 7 32 WORKS
WINDOWS xp 64 works
WINDOWS vista 64 WORKS
WINDOWS 7 64 WORKS[/quote]
Could you please elaborate on what Injector yExiled Public Hack -Reloaded- v1.1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Well I really have no clue what I'm doing wrong, I've hacked many times before, even bought VIP, I'm usually not a total noob when it comes to this.
O/S: Windows 7 Home Premium
Version: x64
Injector: PerX, Black DraExiled Public Hack -Reloaded- v1.1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Great hack as always Exiled, can't wait to try it out xD
Showing the 5 most recent posts.