Posts by 3004161
208 posts total, newest first.
IRCin General - Does MPGH still have an IRC?[Off Topic] Cygwin cyggcc_s-1.dll not foundin C++/C Programming - This is the best place I could find for this post and I don't remember my info for hackthreads.\n
I'm using THC Hydra 5.3 which I compiled and installed on Cygwin. I also got the GTK package for a GUI except when I run600+ Kills?in Combat Arms Discussions - He lied. Opk.Downloadingin Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=Rorschach™;3045497]Nope its just a bad idea.
If you like the idea make a site and do it.[/quote]
thats dead .Downloadingin Combat Arms Discussions - I'm guessing from the "too many spammers" string being throw around that the process to ban a user is lengthy or out of the way.
Tbh, hacking is fun for a while but Its the fucking kids who do it to win that fucking pi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.