Posts by thekingbx173
25 posts total, newest first.
Space/Galaxy Sigin Showroom - Okay I got This Idea When I Was Looking At someones space tutorial.
Please comment Rate.and Thank Me XD
http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy320/TheKingBX/earth2056.pngMy New Sig.in Showroom - Okay I Decided to do this sig about shooting.and this is what i got.
http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy320/TheKingBX/ww2copy-1.png
comment.How To Be A Noob In 16 Steps.in General - Welcome to the "How to be noob guide", the guide that shows you how to be a noob!
Attention!If you have no sense of humour STFU and go to en.wikipedia.org .
Welcome, in this topic, I'll teach you how to be a noob.AreBypass that works + Chamsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - cool ima try when it gets aprrovedgold meleein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - UM seriously what does this do this just puts your nife in the color gold thats it nothing special.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.