Posts by briska
10 posts total, newest first.
★ Darvin93 ~ My Vouch Thread ★in Vouches - Date:2013-11-10
Other Person involved:Me and him
Item that has been sold/traded/bought: I sold 9 keys to him for 13 dollars.
Deal Thread (URL): http://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-selling-accounts-keys-items/758327-7-csgo-keys9 CSGO Keys for 13 dollars paypalin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I'm looking to do this whole deal in 1 trade.
You pay the fee, I don't go first unless you're trusted. We use MM, if you want too.
Skype; briskanajimm
Steam; joegarry20027 CSGO keys for 11 dollars paypalin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=ConnorMcG;8991330]People offers you offer including me? are you not going to answer[/QUOTE]
I said 7 for 12 not 7 for 8 nor 9 so i didn't respond so they would look at the title.
And now it's 9 for 13, I want to7 CSGO keys for 11 dollars paypalin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Updated, 9 CSGO keys for 13 dollars paypal now!!7 CSGO keys for 11 dollars paypalin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [WTS] 9 CSGO keys for 13 dollars paypal
You pay the paypal fee.
I won't go first, we use MM or you go first.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.