Posts by Le3chX
57 posts total, newest first.
H1Z1 - Dupe Methodin H1Z1 Discussions & Help - I think I'm going to say I can confirm this can be done in BR somehow.
I found a huge stack of ammo, 30 mags each in a pile. Now, nobody is going to go to the trouble to drop boxes of 30 bullets like that.
I'd love to fBetter Rapid Fire (AHK Script)in H1Z1 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ragecrysux;11040747]Could you elaborate why is this better?[/QUOTE]
Because the script the other guy made hasn't got a toggle. Pressing LMB would always rapid fire, whereas this script allows you to turn it offBetter Rapid Fire (AHK Script)in H1Z1 Hacks & Cheats - Use at your OWN risk. I've used this in CSGO, but I personally wouldn't use it in H1Z1.
RapidFire = 0
F13::
RapidFire := !RapidFire
;SoundPlay, %A_ScriptDir%\AnyMP3.mp3
Hotkey, *~$LButton
return
Official - Ban Discussionin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - I got flagged.
[QUOTE]Some actions taken in response to these flags include restrictions to separate pools for matchmaking, muted microphones or restrictions on UGC creation, removal of illegitimate in-game cash/itemAHK No Recoil 8-2-2014in Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - Why did you necropost this?
There's a way better anti-recoil AHK script than this available.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.