Posts by micools
29 posts total, newest first.
The truth about Force OP once again... ik...in Minecraft Tools & Resources - Then I'm just wondering, How did a random player get Operator on my server. I and my very responsible mate are operators and I know this guy wouldn't give others op at all. I had been notified that someone had a 'red' naDayZ Spawning Service, Infection Service, Keys [Auto-Buy] [Cheap] [Vouches Inside]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - +1 vouch good guy bought working key and infection. Very fast and helpful, will be using again!DEMONIC'S - DAYZ CDKEYS $2.25 [AUTO-BUY] [ALWAYS AVAILABLE]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Sent a banned key, added through skype waiting for reply.BATTLEYE GLOBAL BAN???in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Well you're new here aren't you! Battleye Global ban means you have been banned off Dayz and Arma 2 Altogether for obviously hacking. durp.Dayz Hacking service shop |Weapon spawning|vehicle spawning|InfectableMenu|LoadsMore|in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - + rep, at first i chose a server that neither of us could join, then we switched server and worked perfectly.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.