Posts by Gusey09
9 posts total, newest first.
Random Steam Games [Gifts] [$5] [$30 Value]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - ChubbyBoy, you might be banned, but I just wanted to spread the news that you are still in buisness! We will remember you in our <3's. No but seriously he's still in biz.I Was Banned Yet Againin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Supreme.;7601093]haha cousin's.[/QUOTE]
Admin please BAN legendary and supreme. They are the same guy. They self vouch. Didnt I get banned for that?!?! THey should too. Ban their arses!I Was Banned Yet Againin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Hannibal;7600032]no, gtfo.[/QUOTE]
why should i have to, there are alot of other people doing worseI Was Banned!!!in Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Disturbed;7593008]
Nobody will buy this shit.
Every time a scammer gets banned you try to pull this.[/QUOTE]
please check out the newest thread. I havnt scammed anyone. At all. Nobody. I self vouched ONCE! II Was Banned Yet Againin Staff Disputes - I was perma banned again, this is Talamander/ChubbyBoy. Can I not use this forum peacefully? I know I self vouched ONCE on my thread. That was like 5 accounts ago. I just want to peacefully use this forum. Is that too mu
Showing the 5 most recent posts.