Posts by sasuke6077
26 posts total, newest first.
Wallhack, NameESP, UAV, NoRecoil, Fullbright, etc. - MultiHack (after Update)in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - I think assassin perk cause this problem no ?Wallhack, NameESP, UAV, NoRecoil, Fullbright, etc. - MultiHack (after Update)in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - work but wallhack don't detect some enemiesBlack Ops 3 Force UAV *Fisrt Public Hack* :Din Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - I will try it. no ban possible ?Ghosts .NET External ESP v1.4 [3.4.3]in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - Can admin approve ? TYCrysis-3 Simples WallHack And Esp. [Release]in Crysis 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=devilinside0928;8005711]I agree with nightmare. I opened it with notepad and it says "ADFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDë8£6z0C7«Ã6" over and over again, I also tried this but it didn't work.
I don't want any trouble but I th
Showing the 5 most recent posts.