Posts by ZyeX
15 posts total, newest first.
testing waters.[Price Check] / tradein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - cuz of ap guns 40-60$Best AVA Accountin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Kirua;7612019]I'm glade you think that highly of me. I'd love to hack some more of your accounts if you have them.[/QUOTE]
well i dont, never liked more stuff
---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- PrevioBest AVA Accountin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Kirua;7611956]I don't want you to leave me alone. If you leave, where else will I get my daily entertainment?[/QUOTE]
now i see, probably u didnt get any candy for christmas soo u are hacking other accounts?Best AVA Accountin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Kirua;7611857]ROFL! Son, your kind of stupidity is hard to find these days. Its must be hard to think without a brain, am I right?
1st. you did not give me the account, I brought it.
2nd. keep posting here, bBest AVA Accountin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Kirua;7611772]yeah yeah, you were suppose to recover the account and I get scammed, so you can resell it and take other people's money. But guess what? I'm not a retard like you. Next time use that empty head o
Showing the 5 most recent posts.