Posts by LucaG982
6 posts total, newest first.
Account deletion (NEED ADMIN)in General - No I havent. I am trying to be legit and was just reminded by someone I had an account on MPGH and no longer wish to take part in game hackingAccount deletion (NEED ADMIN)in General - I would like my account deleted or to be told how. I have no interest in hacking and this is causing me alot of issues. If needed I can send an amdin account details so he knows this is really me. Please respond quick.Need a friendly hacker.in DayZ Help & Requests - I added them. Who is this?Need a friendly hacker.in DayZ Help & Requests - I am looking for a hacker or something that can go on a server and spawn me a gun/teleport me out of a base I am stuck in. This server uses gold coins so I would like a ural with some things in it. I dont have much, just70$ ORIGIN ACCOUNT FOR CSGO SKINSin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - WANTING TO TRADE ORIGIN ACCOUNT FOR CSGO SKINS
I am looking for csgo skins, Asiimov, redlines, maybe knives (I Will Add Some Skins) I only want good skins. If you have higher rep, I go first, if I have highe
Showing the 5 most recent posts.