Posts by Soviet
13 posts total, newest first.
WHY DO PPL PLAY CA??in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I play because I can't afford an X-Box 360 atm. =/
I accept donations =]Err messsage with hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Yes its normal for another window open. It should be mpgh site. When it does open, don't close! Make sure you are logged in. After you log in the game shoud redirect itself. Meaning you should just leave everything the wLoading Time Takes Forever =/in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Im pretty sure I have enough memory =/
- Okay I dowloaded ATI, so what exactley do I do inside the control panel to stop the long wait time?Loading Time Takes Forever =/in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=HeadShot911;467908]sweet,. that would make combat arms faster?[/quote]
hey tell me if anything works please. If i find a solution ill let you know as well. If this works, i might make a tut for this :oLoading Time Takes Forever =/in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hey I tried dowloading Nvidia, but when I get the file on my desktop and run the dowload, i get a message saying that Nvidia can't find current software that is compatable with my driver. Something like that. Any idea wh
Showing the 5 most recent posts.