Posts by halatosis
8 posts total, newest first.
OK, this is a hack that makes u glitchin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - i don't even know how to do it so i tried puting the files in the combat arms folder and that didn't workFree Speed Hack For Combat Arms!!! GREAT FOR Capture The Flagin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - every time i try to do it, i don't even get to log in, it all just vanishes i don't know how people it to workEdit the ini with your MPGH user info (user/pass fields)????in General Hacking - I didn't mean to post that again anyway so my internet messed up?Edit the ini with your MPGH user info (user/pass fields)????in General Hacking - I have a problem,every time I use the hacks it says that it lost the connection to the server. Is that normal????Edit the ini with your MPGH user info (user/pass fields)????in General Hacking - I have a problem every time I play combat arms for a half hour with the hacks it brings up an errer that says that is lost the connction to server. Is that normal????:(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.