Posts by cejose
18 posts total, newest first.
The Ultimate Rez Help Threadin Combat Arms Mod Help - Nice tread! Grats!*Video Bypassin Combat Arms Mod Help - Can anyone give me a video, not a tutorial, about how to bypass with TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez . Thanks in advanceAll SMG's Rapid Firein Combat Arms Mod Request - [quote=Zyzz;5059724]
And I think you need to fix your spelling and grammar. It's horrible to see someone flame when it's so hard to understand =|
OT: Just search individual SMGs and inject them all at once. This would All SMG's Rapid Firein Combat Arms Mod Request - [quote=NegroTwinkie;5056553]You made a thread so you asked everyone
And I think you're a stupid kid that doesn't know how to spell and has the worst grammer ever
Calling someone a "fatty nerd with glaces" isn't really All SMG's Rapid Firein Combat Arms Mod Request - [quote=.REZ;5056176]NO ONE IS GOING TO MAKE YOU RAPID FIRE FOR ALL SMG'S YOU STUPID LEECH /raage[/quote]
Do i ask you? U just post and post and post and post, seriously here you are the stupid.!:mad:
I think you are a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.