Posts by doctormug
68 posts total, newest first.
MPGH PUBLIC Combat Arms Hacks Updatedin Hack/Release News - [quote=akila111;663102]I am only a member and not staff just trying to help,That being said I am sorry to tell you that the hacks are not updated yet, I understand that they will be but at this time there is no info aboSo wth?in Flaming & Rage - [quote=sythy2;664205]So some people told me the last time hacks was updated was January. It's been 3 months and like 4 patches. If dave can't patch those 4 patches, i don't think he would patch the hacks for the recent pSuggestions for new sections!in General - I don't believe this OMG...it's totally rediculous....delete the hundreds of Combat Arms update threads for starters....clean up all the garbage forum posts...and a total forum clean-up..( think of all those gigs of crap[Release April 19] Combat Arms Wallhacks, No Fog, Full Brightin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - hotass6 fix yur link dude it don't work....Finding Combat Arms Hacksin General - like i said bypass Hack shield but i'll bet in less than a week it's detected...lol
Showing the 5 most recent posts.