Posts by obouth
9 posts total, newest first.
BF3 | ICY | ESP / 1-shot / No recoil / No spread / Target snapin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Hello, thanks for you share but i don't understand this line : "Keep BF3 updated with PBSETUP from EvenBalance." How to do this ?Career Combat Record Editor V-39in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - It's always undetected ?Black Ops II Rapidfire v2 || UPDATED || WORKING FOREVER!in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=MaroonishBlood;9141112]Use a different weapon /mmz[/QUOTE]
I use mp7, an-94 it shoot only 3 bullets and barret, dsr, tac 45 it shoot only 1 bullets. What weapon use ?
I tested other weapon and it's always the saBlack Ops II Rapidfire v2 || UPDATED || WORKING FOREVER!in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - When i hold the left alt key, i shoot only 3 bullets. I follow the steps normaly and open the script with AutoHotKey. What do you do ?V39(playlist-V41)-Universal trainer(Camos,Stats,Calling Card, Weapon XP...)in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for upload but it's normal that nothing happens when I input an-94 and I click on xp max and after I click on write ?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.