Posts by xurtanoo
41 posts total, newest first.
Password Reset E-Mail is not showing upin Account Recovery & Support - Worked, thank you.The Seraphs' Dominionin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - [QUOTE=artyleria;9684428]I have got the same problem with connection. it says that i need to choose name but i cant cause i cant get to character select. Any solutions ;o ?[/QUOTE]
I have the same problemProjectTR (16 gb vps almost 24\7)in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - ugh server crashes every 15min for me, this is not fun.ProjectTR (16 gb vps almost 24\7)in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - this server seems very nice, but like every server it lags very much.
why isn't there any server that doesn't lag?S> Rainbow Pots to max a 6/8 Knight + WC Tops and Exa HPin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - SORRY!! forgot to write this here yesterday,
sold the pots to a friend already ._.
maybe I'll get some more pots in a few days
Showing the 5 most recent posts.