Posts by folayt
7 posts total, newest first.
What do you think of my menu? And what should I add?in 7 Days to Die Discussions & Help - rghmodz - this menu for admin's
now cheaters will take revange!!What do you think of my menu? And what should I add?in 7 Days to Die Discussions & Help - rghmodz - it's a good work, but me need thease menu too, in pirate version of the game, too many cheaters.
Please give me the code or .dll file...pm pleaseSuper Menu (Raiin, Lystic, Bowen)in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - sorry guy'es, but...ho can give me a classnames list for dayz: SA v0.32?How do I execute .sqf files for Dayz SA?in DayZ Help & Requests - .sqf files, it's a text file with commandsDayZ Standalone Class Namesin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - whare is the classnames for 0.32.114557 version?
P.S.: spawn is still work's!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.