Posts by formage
538 posts total, newest first.
What is beast mode?in Combat Arms Help - [quote=imachoob;3292513]
Something that let's you walk through map invisible, to my knowledge.
Off-Topic: /hai Mike :3.[/quote]
Tyvm :P .What is beast mode?in Combat Arms Help - It's been about 4 3months since I've been hacking, and I've been seeing a hack called beast mode. I was just wondering if someone could tell me what that was.i think i no how black ops are gunna be cracked mpin Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - alteriw might be doing a copy soo maybeM-efti's Weapon Trainer 1.33.7a V. 1.2in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=pyton789;2523555]No like i said in the main post: It has assault rifles, smg's and perks[/quote]
Damnit, i really didnt read all that lol, but i need one for secondary :(M-efti's Weapon Trainer 1.33.7a V. 1.2in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Hmm, Looks Legit, Does It Work On Secondary Weapons?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.