Posts by coreycorey2000
34 posts total, newest first.
Buying Lifes/UBHPS (certain items)in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - MLGeno scammed me for 8 life. Not sure why I bother going first... so many underhanded people around here. I'll post proof later when I get a chance. For now I strongly suggest you avoid this person.Buying Lifes/UBHPS (certain items)in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey this is sullyrotmgSelling Life Pots 8 for $3.60 King Knifeula $20in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Anyone else interested?Bulk of Life Pots and UBHPin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I've already done so. But thanks for calling us liars. People will stop reporting scammers with an attitude like that.List of Known Scammers - Add scammers here!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Profile: lioxwolf
Skype: coldisholf21
Proof: [3:32:48 AM] coldisholf21: 28.80
[3:34:33 AM] coldisholf21: sent
[3:34:36 AM] coldisholf21: check
[3:36:09 AM] Corey Sullivan: nothing yet
[3:45:17 AM] Corey Sullivan:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.