Posts by demonooid
41 posts total, newest first.
[X28.0.6] 059's clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=mrskeltal95;13886665]It doesn't get to the main menu.[/QUOTE]
I also can't get to the main menu[Tutorial] Updating 059's client to 28.0.1in Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - [QUOTE=Jarolinio;13838122]Make sure that you Java is 64 bit :)[/QUOTE]
Thanks! That was likely the problem.
There was a silent error on linux ffdec and it didn't warn you about the Java. However, on Windows I got it to[Tutorial] Updating 059's client to 28.0.1in Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - [QUOTE=Tupac;13838061]Same problem..[/QUOTE]
I think it might be due to the §§instructions
When I open GameServerConnectionConcrete there is a warning at the top about §§instructions. I can turn Automatic deobfuscation[Tutorial] Updating 059's client to 28.0.1in Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - [QUOTE=nicalen1;13829191]close the swf[/QUOTE]
Still prompts me that changes are unsaved, makes an empty .tmp file and then doesn't save any changes when swf is closed.[Tutorial] Updating 059's client to 28.0.1in Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - [QUOTE=faacu123;13818629]I'm stuck with the same problem :([/QUOTE]
Well bummer. Guess we can just wait for the release at https://realmstock.com/pages/client
Showing the 5 most recent posts.