Posts by Langer158
9 posts total, newest first.
NEW Visual Tool! :3in Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - I just finished part and a player to made 198 kills! It's crazy! I wonder what he uses as a cheat to make this score in 10 minutes![AW Multiplayer 1.5.112] Visual Tool v1.3in Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - It is not worth to get excited.. :)[AW Multiplayer 1.5.112] Visual Tool v1.3in Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - Nobody has yet found a update since version 1.8? Because the old version no longer works when I play... (One Hit Kill 90.K XP rainer V-28in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=kendoyavuz;8194311]the trainer works great on V-28 !!! and so many people use this trainer and they are NOT BANNED !! but when your statistiks not legit !! for exemple -you can not prestige 4 or 5 with 1 or 2 day One Hit Kill 90.K XP rainer V-28in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - DETECTED !!!, I got ban in 1 day... (, and I use it only once!)
---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------
Yet in the title is noted for the 28 version... «One Hit Kill 90.K
Showing the 5 most recent posts.