Posts by silentninja9
17 posts total, newest first.
Hand-to-Hand Combatin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=paulmaster80;942107]I wanna hit someone with my gun,like the soldiers do in fireteam.[/quote]
Same, I would rather not take time to pull out my knife. Plus itd be useful if you get close to an opponent during[PATCHED]Vista+Windows 7 Only. Chamsin Combat Arms Discussions - Is there anything that I can use to prevent detection, cause it detects me using the hack. It only seems to work on my alt account thoughHELP THREAD(post ANY questions here)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - K, thanks for the infoHow many CBL reports do you have?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Ok then; just go to google and type in "thecaconline cbl", the first link, then the ban list button, and search you name :)
Just alittle bit more work thenHow many CBL reports do you have?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Is it ok for me to post the link to the CBL site? I do not think it is any form of advertising or download.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.