Posts by thisislastname
6 posts total, newest first.
A.V.A glitchin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - This fred is pure win. Ledge is safer than wall. Gonna try tommorow. But I found lack of COOP DV rooms kinda disturbing. All those solo guys. Cannot wait to play extreme again. AERIA PLS.Worst AVA day ever.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Had half a year break, came back to game. I noticed I got training weapons, so wanted to give them a try. Accidentally sold perm Veresk. Supports response
[quote]Thank you for contacting us with this issue
We are vDid anything change?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Hi,
stopped playing like half year ago, did Aeria make it more playable than it was back then? Would play some escorts, but if game is abandoned ATM, there is no coming back.★★[HOT] League of Legends Referral Service 2.0 | Cheap & Reliable★★in League of Legends Marketplace - Ban from referral program = no refund.
Can provide ban evidence.Official AVA Macro Speed Guidein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - SG552 RIS with Laser Sight, Advanced Silencer , High Class Type Trigger, Silicon Grip. I use x7 mouse, 10 sec delay. Gives accuracy like you were just standing, no bloom, no recoil, ROF same as full auto. Hope it will he
Showing the 5 most recent posts.