Posts by foishe2
6 posts total, newest first.
Just A Questionin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - I got a question(duh)
Do mods still work after a patch?
i'm a noob, i know
plz answer:confused:strange fire.in Combat Arms Glitches - That could be the fire form the barrel in warhead quarantine mode :p
not really sure thoughDrgns Working Hack Packin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - What kind of hacks r in there?[Release; June 19] Hacks + Instructional Video + Downloadin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - For me, when i'm in the login screen i can open the menu but it dissapers in a few seconds and i can't open it up anymore
:(MPGH CrossFire Public Hack - July 30, 2009in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - When I enter a game it minimizes and i can't opne it up again.:(:(
What do I do??!!!!?!?!?!?!:confused::eek::mad::(:eek::mad::(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.