Posts by duvplaton
14 posts total, newest first.
Need refund on a closed accountin User Services - Hello,
I need a refund on a closed account (the item is worth around £200), the item arrived around 2 or so weeks ago. Please note that I can not pay using paypal or bitcoin, however everything else is fine (Google WaLooking for a refund servicein User Services - Hi,
My address is banned in the UK so I was wondering if ordering an item from the US to the UK would affect the ability to refund the item? I.e.will it make it harder to refund? Also who knows, it might even end up cMoto 360 2nd gen (Need a refund!)in User Services - Hi,
So I'm looking to get a custom Moto 360 2nd gen from Motorola's official website (UK). The total comes to around £300 - I'm wondering if anyone can offer a refund for this item? I'm not looking to get it from amazLooking for an apple refund (UK, First time)in User Services - Hello,
So this is my first time personally ordering anything from Apple (family etc. have ordered it to the address, although I can order it to the school address as long as there are no pieces of mail that come sayinBUY4U Orders 35-50%in User Services - [QUOTE=Black;11096106]OP has not responded to either mine or Batman's questions on skype, deal with caution until we receive the vouch copy.[/QUOTE]
He responded to me a minute ago - if he still hasn't replied to you, h
Showing the 5 most recent posts.