Posts by devilsrogue
15 posts total, newest first.
DisOwned the final release |Real NameColor|FireteamGodMode|UnlimtedAmmo|ProperCredi tsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Missing DLL error upon each injection.DisOwned VIP 1.2 [Bypass][Memory][DIP][S2S][Lots Of Features]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - WARNING USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
I logged in and played one game, the game crashed and I was banned upon trying to log back in. The only hack I had turned on was the 'Chams'.BF3 By McDeliver v3.0in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=680sli;8915467]ok.
then you need to install x86 ver. not x64
Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 3 from Official Microsoft Download Center (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/deBF3 By McDeliver v3.0in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=680sli;8915450]Read mcdeliver's first post: "for this hack you need the c++ 2012 update 3 installed on your computer"
msvc110.dll problem is because of this.
Install the right c++ pacage[/QUOTE]
"1. Checked to sBF3 By McDeliver v3.0in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=zarix;8915407]then you are doing something wrong.[/QUOTE]
Sorry if my multiple posts are against thread rules, just trying to get this worked out.
Here's what I did.
1. Checked to see if I had the current C++ Ve
Showing the 5 most recent posts.