Posts by gwath42
12 posts total, newest first.
Crazy mad Chinese womanin General - Represent HONG KONG!
How did she get owned?
She was late to her flight (which was probably all her fault)
and she became angry.
And they supplied her with brand new tickets on the Cathay Pacific.Is she ugly?in General - U.G.L.Y
She ain't got no alibi.
She's ugly, uh, uh.
She's ugly.Niggers: Threat or Menace?in General - Ignorant blacks are a menace.
Blacks, positive to society.What got you into your music Genre?in General - I like hardcore music.
Cause it makes me excited and makes me want to dance.
It's like a natural adrenaline and euphoria.You help me, I help you.in Spammers Corner - Seems like the right place.
Looks like a lot of you kids want to see the picture.
So lets make a deal for MPGH.
If you click my link, I will click yours.
Just reply that you click it, and I will check if you
Showing the 5 most recent posts.