Posts by billy9999
93 posts total, newest first.
The Farmer 3.0 - 50.000R in ~30 Minin Rainbow Six: Siege - the tiny task script misses the hostage with the gas for me, is there anyway to edit the rec file?Payday 2 Lua Scriptsin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=darkallnight;12138141]Getting mixed messages here, one says it works, other says it doesn't[/QUOTE]
the newest blt hook worksPayday 2 Lua Scriptsin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=-V-Endetta-;12105758]I am just as lost as you were when you posted that, I cannot seem to find anything explaining how I use it. So I am at a serious loss right now.[/QUOTE]
the dll is outdated, there is no workiPF, PerfectFire - External ColorBot.in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Fexile;10895227]Hmm, I'm still very smooth with the colorbot running.
What CPU do you have?[/QUOTE]
i7 3770, windows 7 64bitPF, PerfectFire - External ColorBot.in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - i guess this is external, so im pretty sure it will stay undetected for a very long time
but i also experience stuttering in my game & windows aero when opening the exe
fps counter still says max fps but it isnt smooth a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.