Posts by echudov
15 posts total, newest first.
l_Blank_l's Vouch Thread :3in Vouches - Date: August 9 2016
People Involved: Him, me
Items involved: 6/8ing a char
other comments: enjoyable thnx6/8 Maxing Servicein Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Looking for a seller with 10+ rep to buy pots to max 2 6/8's for $20 total.
Skype: chudov10Silver 1 Account for $35 Paypalin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I have a silver 1 account I want to sell for $35. 306358
Post your Skype, and I will add you as soon as I can to discuss.
My main account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/trollingphysics/OrapeV3 27.7.6 [Everything Working]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - The exe opens up just fine, but at the top, it says that I need to update the client. I don't know if it is something to do with wine, or the client itself.
I'm on Ubuntu 15.04 by the wayHyd's Vouch Thread !!!in Vouches - Date: 11/27/2015
Other Person involved:him
Item that has been sold/traded:ROTMG Items
Selling Thread (URL):other place
Extra Note:+rep nice trader
Showing the 5 most recent posts.