Posts by 3kc
173 posts total, newest first.
Steam Account with DayZ Standalone, Arma III, and other titlesin Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=boj;9370773]dude u dont anser any questions and u dont accept skype request, u got Arma 3 or not ?[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I've been in the intensive care unit at my county's hospital for the pSteam Account with Arma II OA, Arma III, DayZ Standalone, and other titlesin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - ACCOUNT SOLDThe new Nodus by: SirJavain Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - How do I install this/get it runningSteam Account with DayZ Standalone, Arma III, and other titlesin Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=andy323;9361591]how much u want for that account? srry i dont have skype[/QUOTE]
I'm looking for about $40 to $45Steam Account with DayZ Standalone, Arma III, and other titlesin Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=boj;9359780]how much u want for that account ?
interessted at traiding or just selling ? =)[/QUOTE]
add me on Skype carson.wilde
Showing the 5 most recent posts.