Posts by ArchPure
546 posts total, newest first.
THANKS ALOT HACK ABUSERSin Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=neofar;1236238]well incase yu havent noticed
the BRAND NEW mpgh pub for CA is now patched.
id like to thank the noobs out there abusing it.
i actually happened to witness it being patched
i hate my self for nEmachines T3522 HDD problem.in Hardware & Software Support - ok my comp is an emachine T3522. my problem is that before I did a system recovery, I had my HDD compressed ( to save space) anyways, now it keeps saying NTDLR is compressed. Press C/A/D to restart. after doing C/A/D, itA lil help for an old member? :pin Combat Arms Help - [quote=dontsassme;1180500]I'm on 64-bit laptop. CA works fine on it along with most of the hacks. The one issue you will have(most likely) is using compatability mode with CA. When I turn on compatability mode with CA itA lil help for an old member? :pin Combat Arms Help - [quote=smallzclan;1177816]no problem. Enjoy your new laptop. (send me a PM if you ever need any programs. I have a HUGE LIST) haha[/quote]
sure, thanks a lot.A lil help for an old member? :pin Combat Arms Help - [quote=smallzclan;1176320]the processors are different based on the computer maker. IT USED TO BE THAT Dell and sony run the intel AND HP and emachines and (what ever the name of HP's other brand is, i cant think of it r
Showing the 5 most recent posts.