Posts by zakuza2
13 posts total, newest first.
New way of stacking inventory itemsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - Are they just client sided?I hate those people who takes advantage on exploitsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - [QUOTE=vegeta2006;14036798]if they keep it secret, then how will others know ? ppl who keep this kinda stuff in their own circle is despicable.
they better patched the damn glitch if these scumbags wont let us know.[/QUExp and Gold Bot(Glitch) [ Fast and Easy Way]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=paullascano;14032069]I tried it again today, Proof: https://prnt.sc/lg8jdv https://prnt.sc/lg8jhr
Whats the problem?, mine have been DC only, maybe you didnt followed the steps correctly.
Maybe youve runned the PaNew Void HighLord's Challenge Bot V4 |Grimoire 3.8|in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Koyte;14026397]
Yeah I got that problem every time yesterday on one of my alts
Still don't know exactly why the bot is acting like that given that he used to run smoothly with me
anyway it's super easy to fixNew Void HighLord's Challenge Bot V4 |Grimoire 3.8|in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Koyte;14020302]I'm running the bot in 2 different alts for a couple days and didn't get this bug yet '-'[/QUOTE]
Can confirm on a couple accounts that it is not workingfor dark makai, getting the black screen w
Showing the 5 most recent posts.