Posts by MasterGamerInfinity
200 posts total, newest first.
First time you brought a knife to schoolin General - [QUOTE=Tunieh;9030331]http://www.lubanpack.com/images/plasticknife.jpg
I Carry the most dangerous weapon around in grade 5... after I finish eating
The Weapon is avaliable for purchase/download XD /ty[/QUOTE]
LOLOLOL SoOne Coinin General - [QUOTE=Wassabi?;9014131]So if you lose it, you're basically fucked. XD[/QUOTE]
Yep no doubt about it and even if it has Bluetooth what if your phone was on silent or somethingGOA 4MILLION GP, TOP 150 2.00+ KDR 130+ PERMSin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Honesty love that account but looks very riskywindows 8 or windows 7 for gamingin General - Windows 7 all the way manI think a suicidal should go kill themselfin General - [QUOTE=Flengo;9005425]
This one has somewhat of a point. Plus, its General /sigh
I moved his first thread to Spammers Corner.[/QUOTE]
Lol i can already tell how this is probs gonna end :3
Showing the 5 most recent posts.