Posts by stargandi
47 posts total, newest first.
[Question] Steam wallet black marketin Marketplace Talk - Hello guys does anyone know of any websites that are known as "black markets" for selling steam wallet?
I heard that they can sell for 20% cheaper of the card price.
I know of the risks and am willing to take it.
I heWeapon Trainer [12/12]in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - it works on windows 7 64 bit u just never watch the video / understand itWeapon Trainer [12/12]in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - its not restart blackshot for sure i still dont know what to restart but its not blackshot i think later the program will have a restart button. If u think logically if u close bs the hack wont work of course cause weapoBlackShot Beta Bypass [Dynamic Library]in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - thx astron but is there a way for you to make one that will last forever >.< i tried pchunter and my comp just blue screened thankyouRapid Fire Shotgun [BETA]in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - lolz that is not a hack that is a glitch on bs
Showing the 5 most recent posts.