Posts by seraphinus
9 posts total, newest first.
fucking eye cancerin Flaming & Rage - [quote=SnilNotSnail;442971]I laugh.
But, I guess that only I surpass the cruelties of humanity.
Think of it this way: When you go blind, you'll have ninja hearing.[/quote]
When I was younger, I wanted to be blind,Help with hack :(in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I need help with this hack, because, when I try to go to CA, its doesnt load. I put everything in the right place :(
Here are pictures of my file =/
http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp203/Bom_chicka_2008/CAhelp.jI have a question!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - its too small T~TI have a question!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I hate my sig :mad:I have a question!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - If you had 100 million dollars, what would you do with it?
Kinda random, but I wanna check out my signature XD
Showing the 5 most recent posts.