Posts by jimmothy
6 posts total, newest first.
Easy Elo Gain (Requires 5-10 mins work)in League of Legends Guides - [QUOTE=Rogue_runnerz;8971163]Pretty much all the retarded Australian bronzies on OCE do :P[/QUOTE]
Why would you even need to do this in bronze?MPGH Lol leveler.in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=felipe4334;8662265]no .[/QUOTE]
Just because it's unlikely doesn't mean it can't happen.Customizable League Referral and Level Bot - Works in Background!in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - I tried it, and it copied the account info from the txt file, but then froze up on the screen with the 'Play' button. I tried it again, and it started randomly deleting things from my desktop, then kept clicking in the cHow to make a DayZ RPM/WPM Radar [LEECHED]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=banditodegod;8297051]Quick question, can I make a memory based norecoil/unlimited ammo/godmode hack and use it without a bypass?
New to the memory based stuff[/QUOTE]
You can do norecoil and unlimited ammo, but I'DayZ Multi-Tools V1.0 (Key Manager, Key Generator, Key Protector/Fixer)in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I don't really see any use for this. There are already many other key managers, and many faster key generators/checkers. If you can't even play while your key is 'protected' then what is it protecting?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.