Posts by Raidacal
6 posts total, newest first.
rwby's Command Console 1.1 - Aimbot/pSilent/Skin/Knife/Chams/Triggerbotin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Famus99;11274887]how did you change skins ?i dont know how :( i can get the knifes but i cant get the skins :/ idk what to type tryed karambit skin but nothing happens or Karambit slaughter nothing happens :([/QUOrwby's Command Console 1.1 - Aimbot/pSilent/Skin/Knife/Chams/Triggerbotin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=bieuzin;11274090]to save the settings have to make a folder named " Settings" on C : // ? And if I do I have to do a notepad file in the folder ? Thank you ^^[/QUOTE]
Yes with in the settings folder make a cfg (crwby's Command Console 1.1 - Aimbot/pSilent/Skin/Knife/Chams/Triggerbotin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - What I did was make a new folder on my C:/ named it "settings" then made a config file with all the commands in there (again named that settings.cfg). Seems to work everytime I enter a game.A bit Smarter : Multihack 5.0 [BETA5] [Full External] [Rage/Legit]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Thanks radu for the update, will test later see how it performs! <3A bit Smarter : Multihack 5.0 [BETA3]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - It is still undetected for me, went into two competitive games. Only had ESP and no recoil on. Thanks for this Radu
Showing the 5 most recent posts.