Posts by Huaojozu
3 posts total, newest first.
Software Lag Switchin User Services - Doesn't work for me. It kills the internet connection, I can no longer browse or stream, but the game still plays and there is no lag. Tried running it before I start the game, in the menu after start and in the game andSuspended?in User Services - Banned forever. Make a new account with a fake email (they don't check) and continue playing. Never cheat on your main account. They won't IP ban (for now).Engine Hacks Pub Hook Ghost Recon (work 90%)in User Services - Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
Seriously though, this looks promising, although I assume not everything works (from what limited stuff I can understand from the OP).Ghost recon online trainer (no wall collision)in User Services - This is legit (msvcr110.dll error is not the hacks fault, you are missing a library), there is already a lengthy complain thread on the official forums about it.
Unfortunately, there really is no point to this hack unle
Showing the 4 most recent posts.