Posts by retrac
31 posts total, newest first.
Warrock Public Hack - =o - 042807in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=qwerty123zaq;86653]sry but ur hack sucks it is detected and they don't work[/QUOTE]
This is a PUBLIC hack. It is not meant to be undetected and it DOES work. If you want, in your opinion, "non sucking" hacks, tPuplic Hack by NeoIIIin WarRock - International Hacks - Some antiviruses think this file is a keylogger/malware because it uses a hook procedure to watch keystrokes [activating functions of the hack]. This however is safe as it is only looking for specific key combinations.trading acc lvl 22 premiumin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I agree with the price, but How do you want to trade? The only MMs I will accept are Dave/ArunForcetrading acc lvl 22 premiumin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - What are you looking for? Cash, Currency from another Game?Yeah.. selling..in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=warpebble;83838]u talking to me?[/QUOTE]
I'm talking to dave
Showing the 5 most recent posts.