Posts by Varler
3 posts total, newest first.
12.0.0 Non-Hexed Clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I'm sorry, but I'm a bit of a noob to this stuff. How do I get the .swf file to open? I don't know how to get the client to run.Oryx Domination v1.09in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Can't wait for v2 to come out. This was my favorite RotMG hack out there, none of the other ones used a proxy.RotMG 12.0 Non-Hexed Clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for your work on this, I'm so glad we've got hackers here that start so soon after a patch to work on a new client. I can't wait for it to be approved so I can use it. :) I also can't wait for aim bot since I p
Showing the 3 most recent posts.