Posts by jorisy00
6 posts total, newest first.
New Release!You gonna trip!in WarRock - International Hacks - I need a Username and Password. Which username and password do i have to use to play with this hack?
Btw: I looks like a very nice hack ;) well doneSlots 5-8?in WarRock - International Hacks - woow, VERY VERY nice movie... : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWbZ733g0tI
And does someone have an idea, how to unlock all that slots??
Or can someone post how to do that :)
Greetz: JorizHacks doesn't work anymore?in WarRock - International Hacks - Hello,
If got a question about the Warrock trainers and Hacks. I logged in at Warrock today and all my hacks doesn't work anymore... Does someone have this problem too?? Or has Warrock fixed all the trainers and hacks?[RELEASE] shakibs+4 hack!in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=dav1edav1e11;64433]wow.. its not that ahrd too work a trainer and jsut hold down CRTL and then press SPACE[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but if i hold Ctrl and press Space Bar, he doesn't do the jump hack....
The same problem[RELEASE] shakibs+4 hack!in WarRock - International Hacks - sorry, that i've post 2 replies, but my PC was crashing :S
Showing the 5 most recent posts.