Posts by ocstage
71 posts total, newest first.
Selling/Giving Away 1st LT 3 acc. Legit- 1 ownerin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - They also could spend all the money etc etc.Teach me how the fk too make hacks plzin Programming Tutorial Requests - [quote=sephiroth4theplanet;1001196]yer i know people that have been coding for years and still su ck d icks[/quote]
Yeah uh, I'm thinking those "people" su ck less, much less than you. I somehow don't think a kid likeObama VS YOUin Combat Arms Help - I chose I pwnt him cause that's what we'd all like to think.....but it's not gonna happen with his VIP hacks.
Yuerno, I lvled your guy.[LOL] Combat Arms - How many times have you been banned/ HOWD YOU GET OUT OF IT [LOL]in Combat Arms Discussions - Here's something for your troubles[LOL] Combat Arms - How many times have you been banned/ HOWD YOU GET OUT OF IT [LOL]in Combat Arms Discussions - I c, soz....
Showing the 5 most recent posts.