Posts by Acicalado
1 posts total, newest first.
1000 things that Realm Of The Mad God taught usin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - 140. Oryx spawns a ghost ship when the realm is closed.1000 things that Realm Of The Mad God taught usin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - 36.We can't eat the taco :(
37.In the most of the tombs someone hit to nut/geb.Kitty, and Amulet of Someone?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - God Rushing (Stats change to 1000 speed .-.) Useless(2 spaces here)KittyHelp with Addition.XMLin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Yes, I moddified this file(the file of some items) so I saved it, now how I can re-load it to the server?Kitty, and Amulet of Someone?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - They're in the V3 of the Private Server? I see these items in one video bobo
---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------
Oh, they're in the V3, only someone "changed the names
Showing the 5 most recent posts.